Purple Fantasy

Monday, March 5, 2012

Hi all

I'm going to challenge myself and do a blog post everyday, some will have freebies. I noticed that I don't blog as much as I should. Since I do have a blog why not use it?!
Well today I am having my ItWorks! launch party. ItWorks! is a wonderful company that has amazing products! One of my favorite products is the Ultimate Body Applicator wrap. In as little as 45 minutes you can tone tighten and firm trouble areas. My first wrap it took off 1 1/2 inches off my belly and my skin texture is amazing now. Even my stretch marks are fading. My other favorite product is the Defining Gel. Wowwee that stuff is amazing! The 2nd time applying it to my legs I noticed a huge difference in my cellulite. It works great on toning and firming the belly as well. My hubby sees the great results and sees how happy it makes me, he is now getting his own bottle of Defining Gel!
ItWorks has weight loss/control products as well as facial treatments, anti wrinkle, and health supplements! You can check it out here: ItWorks!

No comments: