Purple Fantasy

Sunday, January 29, 2012

First layout using NEW products!

This page I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I used our new Florentine papers and coordinating products. Florentine is in the new Spring/Summer 2012 catalog.
I used a picture of my grandpa, grandma and mom when she was a little girl. As soon as I saw the Florentine papers I just loved the antique look and thought of this picture automatically.

used the Colonial White Collection ribbon (Autumn/Winger 2011), the metal plates are Timeless Charms (Spring/Summer 2012), the little button is part of Bohemian Assortment (Spring/Summer 2012)

My Acrylix Pemberley Workshop stamp set (Spring/Summer 2012) in Goldrush and Olive ink, edges distressed with Chocolate distressing ink.

Family Love My Acrylix stamp set (Spring/Summer 2012) in Indian Corn Blue distressed with Chocolate distressing ink

Urban Alphabet stamp set (Spring/Summer 2012) in Indian Corn Blue distressed with Chocolate distressing ink. Lace flower from Bohemian Assortment (Spring/Summer 2012)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful layout Mandi! I look forward to seeing what you create in the new Use It or Lose It blog challenges!