Purple Fantasy

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Witches~N~Britches Blog Train

Hello everyone. Here's a great witchy theme brought to you by The Brat Pack Blog Train. I loved the color palette and just might make a companion kit for it soon. Don't forget to go by every stop on the train and collect your goodies :) Download my part-Mediafire HERE
a href="http://thebratpackblogtrain.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">













Loretta: Loretta B (site is in Italian - you will need a translator)

You are here->Mandi: Creating with Fae






5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I agree the colors are perfect! Thank you for the kit, it rocks!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

musicaldruid said...

thank you

boop52245 said...

thank you so much